SDS offers a complete, one-point-of-contact concept for your Phase I study. SDS knows that Phase I is a crucial step towards successful clinical development that demands excellent collaboration and delivery between diverse expert disciplines such as; toxicology, clinical pharmacology, CMC, trial design, statistics, clinical operations and medical, and as it happens, that is what we do best. In collaboration with the Karolinska Trial Alliance (KTA) Phase I unit at Karolinska University Hospital, SDS provides a high-quality integrated Phase I solution for a fixed price. This ensures project cost stability and allows our clients to focus on delivering an innovative product to the market. For each project we appoint a project leader who serves as one-point-of-contact for the overall project.
Our offer in brief
- Simplicity – one-point of contact coordinates the full project
- Expertise – our experienced team in combination with the strength of the Karolinska Trial Alliance
- Predictability – fixed and competitive price
- Timeliness – keeping or timeline promises
- Results – flexibility, excellent service and high-quality output